ekTwill™ EMS Trousers
- Model: E7551LC, E7553LC
- Shipping Weight: 3lbs
- 49 Units in Stock
- Manufactured by: Elbeco
Constructed from 65% polyester / 35% combed cotton, you will not want to take them off. Many of Elbeco’s exclusive design features improve the overall quality. A triple-stitched crotch helps prevent crotch blowouts and ComfortGrip™ waistband with silicone strips keeps shirts neatly tucked, giving greater mobility and comfort. Creaset® permanent-pressed creases ensure that the garment will always maintain a clean, crisp appearance. The addition of fabric protector further enhances overall durability and performance.
Tested in the field by the National Tactical Officers Association and given their seal of approval for use in the roughest conditions.
FABRIC: 65% polyester / 35% cotton, stretch twill weave with Nano-Tex™ Resists Spills technology
WEIGHT: 7.0–7.25 oz./sq. yd. | 11.5–12 oz./linear yd.
CARE: Machine washable
- ActiveCut Design for more room where its needed
- Detailed for safety – bellows positioned to avoid snags
- Ample pockets provide room for critical equipment
- Right side cargo pocket with adjustable scissor straps
- Left side cargo pocket with inverted pleat front and glove pocket
- Straight rear pockets with button tap closures
- Deep Quarter top front pockets for easy access
- Reinforced knees assure longer life
- Premium vat-dyed process for superior color retention
- Lined 7/8″ inserted belt loops
- French fly for additional support
- Exclusive Triple-Stitched Crotch prevents blowouts
- Bar tacks at pleats, bellows and other stress points provide reliable performance under demanding use
- ComfortStretch 2000 waistband keeps shirts tucked in
- Creaset® permanent creases keep their sharp edge under heavy use
- Pressed-open, tailored seam construction
- Triangle bar tacks on back pickets
- Double-piled crotch lining for comfort and durability
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.